Gorilla Tag Modding Guide (Lite)
Get up and running with modifications to Gorilla Tag to enhance your experience.
Reject humanity, return to monke.
Want the full guide?
This is a lighter version of the guide with only the core guides and no translations or pictures.
This helps it run on old/slow devices. Check out the full version of the guide here!
Scroll down to continue to the lite guide!
Discord Help For live support with this guide please visit us in #installation-help on the GorillaTag Modding Discord and ask, in English, for assistance.
What can you do with mods?
- Play custom maps with Monke Map Loader
- Customize your gorilla with custom materials, infected materials, and hats with Gorilla Cosmetics
- Jump high with Space Monke
- Change the look of the sky with MonkeSkies
- Dash where you look with DashMonke
- Enhance the gorilla computer, see your currently loaded mods, change monitor POV, and more with Computer Interface
There are many more mods to discover, and you’ll find them in the Downloads category on the GorillaTag Modding Discord.
Is modding the game safe?
Modding the game is allowed by the developers of Gorilla Tag, however keep in mind the following:
The use of mods that interfere with gameplay inside public lobbies is forbidden by the developers and can result in a ban. Please keep mods contained to private lobbies. Most gameplay-changing mods automatically disable joining public lobbies, but please be careful.
This guide has the end goal of taking a completely unmodified Gorilla Tag installation from vanilla to modded with BepInEx (PC) or QuestLoader (Quest).
Get started by choosing the platform you want to mod!
Click here to choose your guide.